Sunday, January 21, 2007

Tag, you're it!

I was tagged.........by reading a blog!
5 things that you may not know about me:

1. I love to snowshoe.

2.I get really shy in specific situations, but I can hide it really well........ so if you know me well and I am acting a little odd this can be the reason.

3. I want to live in an ecologically friendly "green" house.

4. I am going to get my hunting licence (if you have issues with this......I have a reason let's talk it over)

5. I would live in New Zeland as a second option to BC (I love BC and NZ is pretty damn close!)

There you go! I don't know who I can tag, but if you haven't done this yet........ give it a go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I love your five facts (very outdoorsy!), and seeing all your WIPs.

I'll be sure to come back and visit!

Stefaneener said...

hey, I just added you to the Sweater A Month KAL. I'll get you in next week's update, okay?