Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Knit from my Stash? Not a bad plan.....

Knit From Your Stash 2007!
I saw the "offical" site where the button was from (see link) and thought that it mirrored my resolutions.
So I wondered if making my own rules around my stash knitting would help. I would put up the button too, but I have issues with that............so far.

1. The Knit-From-Your-Stash-a-Thon will start January 1, 2007
2. We will not buy any yarn during that period, with the following exceptions:
2.a. If someone asks for a specific knitted gift that we really and truly do not have the yarn for, we may buy yarn to knit that gift.
2.b. If we are knitting something and run out of yarn, we may purchase enough to complete the project.
2.c. We each get one "Get Out of Jail Free" card -- we are each allowed to fall off the wagon one time.
3. We are allowed to receive gifts of yarn.( again if someone wants to have somthing done for them and THEY buy that yarn it is ok)
4. Trading stash is allowed.
5. Spinning your own fiber of any sort is exempt.

I bet that this will not be my only post today! LOL

oh and you have to see this! no.............REALLY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-l93gltkCc
Create well my friends!

2 comments:

erika said...

Violence of the lamb - LMAO!!!
I love it - thanks for posting!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the stash busting! For some reason I never seem to have any yarn in my stash that works anything!