Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Always moving

Well, moving ahead anyhow....... I like to knit, can you tell?

So last night when I was out with the knit night crew, I made progress on my scarf. 2 1/2 more stars! I really like this double knitting stuff, it is so easy to get into the flow! I have to say that I did make a few errors, but oh well, that's the way things go! I also released a new bookcrossing book yesterday! James did the same, but he passed it off.... I love that site (check my links)
Today I have decided to get some errands done this morning so this afternoon I can watch movies, or listen to a book on tape and knit away on the Mariah sweater..................... or the hats that I want to donate to the fundraiser Friday.................. maybe both. LOL who knows what I will get done!

It snowed this morning, not enough to cause panic for the lower mainland, but enough to be a nice dusting! YAY snow, and hot chocolate and knitting!!

4 comments:

Aesderina said...

Jealous... So Jealous... I wish I was working on knitting...

Stephanie VB said...

Heyheyo, wanted to let you know that you have an extra progress bar marked as 0% on you to-do list. YAY KNITTING!! BOO SNOW!! <33

Ilix said...

I know...... it's a suprise

Aesderina said...

YEAH!

a best prize is a SUR-prize:)