Monday, August 20, 2012

More Dyeing

This dyeing pre-dates the wool from the other week, but I never posted it. Ah..... summer blogging! So un-scheduled, random and odd.

Tye dye! I did a program for my sorority ladies, and it was fantastic! Bit before the program day, I wanted to remind myself of the procedure and that I could do it. It's been years! There was a post on the prep day... this is a post about the second day of dye!

Before

After

This is my favorite, it's faded a bit with washing.... but I love wearing it! Folded in half and then center spun. It was a great experiment.

I also really like how this one turned out.... Half one colour and half the other spun from the side, not the center.


Makes this.

Fun huh!
Thanks for looking! I don't know if I will be doing more dye this summer, but it was fun, and I am totally open to helping out if anyone wants to try.

No comments: