Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Finished Shawl

Hello there!

I have finished a great shawl! My friend gifted me the Daybreak shawl from Stephen West. I was wanting to knit it and my fairy knitting godmother granted my wish!

This is it.....


I enjoyed it so much I had to rip out three inches of knitting because I got into the rythym of the increases in the first section. LOL

I used a Knit Picks Stroll and Sisu is the Black. My project page has more info. Both yarns were amazing and felt great to work with, I have to admit I want another skein of that rainbow colour!


It's fantastic! Not a kiddie rainbow, but not crazy either! There is enough left over that my niece wants a hat.... no kidding my 3 1/2 year old niece has requested a hat......... DONE! (awww first knitting request) It's not done yet, but it isn't fancy. Some ribbing and then stockinet stitch.... photos upon approval from her mom.

No comments: