Friday, August 17, 2012

Hunting can be fruitful!

I was wandering around Winners the other day........




And found this for $3. Everything is in it..... and now I can start the felting adventure I have been babbling to my friends about. Retail says about $25.


For all this! Sometimes I am soooooo my fathers' daughter! Searching for clearance deals! LOL. Thanks Winners for carrying amazing variety! (Remember that post about picking up supplies for good ideas...... yes this is one of those things. I already have a bunch of great roving from all sorts of places.)

3 comments:

Jen Margu said...

Ya know, it's kind of no wonder that kit didn't sell before. Would you want to buy a daisy kit that made the wearer look as miserable as the girl in the photo? "Buy this daisy kit and you too can be sullen and bitter!"

Jen Margu said...

Ya know, it's kind of no wonder that kit didn't sell before. Would you want to buy a daisy kit that made the wearer look as miserable as the girl in the photo? "Buy this daisy kit and you too can be sullen and dead inside!"

Ilix said...

Lol...... isn't that the fad?