Monday, April 28, 2008

YAY!! Knitting!

Dam, I am at work and I can't acess my pictures for you, but I am back at it boys and girls!

I made slippers this weekend! From the Felt Clog pattern by
Fiber Trends, I bought it at Knitopia and have had it for years.... I think that I must keep talking about it because Illuminating Soul finally talked me into getting to knitting them! Yay stuff for me! They went so dam fast that I think that I will knit myself another pair as well as two more for gifts! Super Instant Gratification, and another "trust the pattern" moment!

I just wanted to give you all a quick update that I am feeling much better and I am glad that I rested and did no more damage. The Doctor did NOT think that it was in any way knitting related so YAY!

I will have photos for you in the next post, I think that I will have to make a list of what I need to include so I don't forget anything!

Thank you for all the well wishing and good-stitching vibes
Ericka, Knitting Up A Storm and Knittypants! I really appreciate it! You guys are the best part about blogging!

Hope everyone is having a good beginning to their week!

4 comments:

Aesderina said...

Yeah KNITTING:) So happy you are back on the needles!!! You're slippers look so awesome.. I can't wait to see them after they are done.. will be very incentive for me to start mine!!

Knitting Up A Storm said...

And the knitting machine is back in order! Ding Ding! :)
Glad to hear that you're doing well again.
:)

Wendy said...

I can't wait to see your slippers. I have wanted to make myself a pair for some time now. Did you felt them yet? How did that go? I bet it felt good to get back to knitting.

Mom IsAmagpie said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Hopefully we'll see pictures soon. Your FO's are always so pretty!