Friday, August 31, 2007

It's done!!

There she is! Another bridal shawl complete! Thank goodness!
No seriously! I finished the shawl! here is a few images for your parusal, I hope to update tomorrow with pictures of the bride wearing it! LOL Soooo, above is laid out to block this morning.

Down here is a detail of the pattern while blocking! I think it turned out quite well if I do say so myself! LOL So thanks fo looking and I hope to have another image for you tomorrow! It's a zig zag vine pattern. I will give the full details together next post! Gotta go!

9 comments:

Knitting Up A Storm said...

That looks sooo gorgeous, Silver!! You did an amazing job! I'm soo jealous! I love the little intricate details... that would look great in a green too...
You should definately make one for yourself as well, when you have more time on your hands! And yes, you better get some action shots! At least get something to document a beautiful FO that's not yours anymore...

Penny said...

Just beautiful! Very nicely done :)

Kirsty said...

Wow, that's amazing! Utterly gorgeous!
(I clicked through from your comment on my whirl-away dress. Thanks!)

Sarah said...

Ooh... that looks fabulous. Your friend is quite lucky. I think I might need to make this... NEED.... NEED... oh.. um... good job...

Alice said...

That's amazing!

Aesderina said...

what can i say... you rock!!!! and knit suppppper fast!! it's looksssss BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! (by adding extra letters meeans it's even grrrreattter!! lol)

Kimberly said...

Wow, looking forward to seeing it on the bride.

Very kind guesture!

erika said...

The shawl is gorgeous - wonderful job!!!

Teresa said...

How beautiful! Great job!