Saturday, June 09, 2007

YAY!....saturday

So, all is well. I got home this morning at about 7:45...... after staying up all night.
I did not knit alot, sad to say, my hands kept getting cold so I had to put some gloves on and gloves and knitting don't seem to go together. The shirst were a hit.... and yes I have pics of them, to be viewed at another date. I slept until about 2:30 this afternoon..... yikes! we did have fun though, it is always a good time on the track!

My partner in the Pinup Swap 3, chimerix.... HAS HER PACKET!
So I can show you some of my handi work, but not as much as I'd like.... our computer had an overhaul today and I lost all my saved patterns, photos and gosh knows what else! I would cry.... but it's just a computer..... and I am sure I can find new things. LOL


So here are the t-shirts that I made for her and the DH.....



I embroidered the name of the swap on the left sleeve of each shirt. DH gets the marine girl!
Oh, and some pendants I made to go in the packet. A bit bigger to give the detail. I really hope she liked them.... She hasn't posted her response yet.... So I don't know what her favorite is. LOL
I had a good time making it, the whole packet............ always fun. I did knit her something, and yes it can get in my way of knitting personal things.... so I think I will be taking a bit of a break from swapping. I have one more packet to get done and that will be sewing, so the end result is a bit faster to get to.
But I think that the end result for her was worth it. A bustier from the most recent Knitscene, it was fun to make! I don't have a good shot of it..... but I am hoping that she will model it and post it up on craftster! LOL hope your weekend is going well!

No comments: