Saturday, May 15, 2010

Here are some neat things....


As I mentioned I was spoiled in our group gift swap.
Here is the proof. First a fantastic hand quilted Bodum cover. The fabric is devine and she did swirls for me! I love swirls.... lol They came with 5 matching cup cozies... for travel mugs and home cups. They are just as pretty!

Next up is.... my amazing baby ice dragon. Isn't he amazing. He is about the same size as the Bodum.... and at the moment he is nestled  in a nook in my book case with some lovely yarns... to keep him safe from the live furries that I have in my home. Sam took one look and then folowed me around the house trying to talk (imploring eyes ) me into giving up the stuffie.... No way. Mine! This picture doesn't do him justice, his tummy is sparkly white and his tail is fantastic! I will have to sneak him into the sunshine and take some better pictures... without the dog noticing! LOL

He hasn't been named yet... nothing has been apropriate, I will let you know when I do.

This all came in a fantastic black and white project stand/ basket, with a copy of Jane Austen's collected works, chocolates, cookies and really cool teas. I think it was the best gift! She knows me well!

Thanks very, very much to my gift giver..... Dragon Rhapsody

Amazing stuff gal! Pop by her blog and see her pics of it... he is super cute in her picture!
(The baby and the dragon!)  ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing exchange! You got great stuff!
By the way, I love that you are into pottery AND kniting, I did pottery briefly a few years ago and completely fell in love with it, I wish I had the opportunity to do it again. That and knitting - and I wouldn't need any other craft. : )