A Little Yarn On the Side tagged me yesterday with the Six Things Meme.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random, arbitrary things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Hey at least it's only six... there are usually fun. Check Toni's out... they are neat! The first one almost made me spit out my tea!
My 6 random, arbitrary things:
1.I like baths, but usually shower, because I can't do anything that relaxes me in the tub.... the knitting or the book could get wet!
2.I would rather be playing in the mud.
3.I own two game consoles and two handheld game players.... three of which are Nintendo.
4.Scrapbooking and I don't get along. It takes too long! LOL
5.I want to sketch and draw more, so last week I went to the art store and picked up some supplies. Pen nibs, India ink, my favorite lead of pencil and a kneadable eraser among them... I have some great plans!
6.My favorite three teas are Orange Pekoe, Earl Grey and Hawaian Colada Roobios. Yum
And I now tag.....
Please feel free to play along.. tagging isn't always nessecary!