Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Thanks!

I just wanted to thank every one for their lovely and ego filling comments on my star scarf! I encourage everyone to try it! I used two balls of Bernat Satin. One for each side.

I am finishing the final bit of sleeve on my top-down and I will model for pics soon!
Hope you are having a great week!
(I also hope that I can post more pictures of the Halloween swap packet that I sent out. She has to get it first! Yikes! I really liked that packet, it was some good work, if I do say so myself!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs Petersson said...

Great scarf! I've been looking around for double knitting patterns for a while, and there aren't to many out there. Too bad because it is neat. Anyway, I've looked at the styles I could find and listed a few different technical variations, if you want to do more with it. I'm two steps after you in the Knitblog ring. Hi neighbour!