Saturday, July 07, 2007

Baaack

So it's done!!!
Yes I did finish my wicked sweater on the ride home Tuesday!
YAY!!! I even wore it that night.... it got a bit cool.... but alas, I now know that I need to block it. And it is not as perfect as I would like. Then again the majic of blocking has helped many a project from "bottom of the drawer" purgatory! I love the colour, and the yarn I used.... KP Wool of the Andes is not scratchy on the skin.
That said, I do have some modification I will be making on the next one! Little tweaks that I think will make it fit better....
Yes I have pictures, but no camera cable! Dam, I brought the charger and the dock..... but forgot the cable..... I had planned on giving you guys a full update. Sorry. I will have that for later today or tomorrow.
This is great! I am now able to cast on my next sweater! Now that I have done one wicked though....... I will have to do another and soon! I wonder how fast I can get Sonnet done! LOL
Hope you have a great weekend! The sun is shining here and I think I will try to tan my legs a bit!

1 comment:

Knitting Up A Storm said...

Hey Silver,
I was wondering if you dye, or want to start. I made a blog-along that's called "Dye Your Fibers!". Here's the LINK
I forgot your email address, but if you wanna join, just email me at: angelgirl_22@msn.com so I can send you the invite.
It should be a blast! Dyeing is soooo addicting. There will later be fun things like yarn swaps & contests and stuff once we get a sufficient-sized crew.