I can't belive it. Odd, it doesn't seem like so many.
I was tagged by Odd Dotty........ who has some fun stuff on her blog and a meme. Thanks for sharing Dotty. LOL You should pop by and visit her!
So I am going to give you all 7 things about me, but I don't think I will tag anyone, as we are all very familiar with this little gem. If you do feel like updating us all on 7 things that you feel have changed about you or revelations you have had in your life in the last year, why not join in and post 7 things about yourself on YOUR blog space, but let me know.... I want to read it too!
Plus I think that in honor of the 100th post I will hold a little contest.
I make purses.... and I will send one out. Either a colour I have, or possibly a custom made one, depending on how far I am with my WIP's! So, here is a pic of some that I have done.... for size etc.
This will be open for a week, from Sunday to Sunday. One entry for posting in response to this post, and one for linking to this contest on your blog post..... you know the standard stuff.
I am super glad to have made it this far, so I thank you for giving me incentive to write, other than my own need to ramble! LOL
So here are 7 things.......
1. I like Vegimite....... no really that stuff is yummy!
2. Hawaian Colada Rooibos is my favorite blend to have as chai tea ( I get this addicting substance from Granville Island Tea co. )
3. I am looking into getting a laptop computer.
4.I want to move somewhere in the next 5 years where I can see the Aurora Borealis.
5. I love getting mail that isn't bills, postcards from friends are the best!
6. Dean Koontz may be my favorite author ( you can find him here but you may have to know his books a bit before you understand the dog stuff...... he has changed so much as a author, I have been reading him for years, and his books now are the best they have ever been especially Odd Thomas)
7. I like to knit while my man plays video games, I enjoy all of it usually..... watching, making suggestions and just seeing how he works stuff out. Some games are better than others, I can only watch so much COD 4 before I go to bed!
So that is my little list. Hope you are all getting what you want done this weekend, even if it is nothing special. Today we spent a nice day with our friends who have a 3-week old baby boy. Unexpectedly we went down to Granville Island and had a walk around, then watched a movie. It was a great and relaxing..... even as a primarily non-knitting day. Hope to have that shawl done soon... I am going to be joining ball 5 in a little while..... so I am wondering if that will be long enough! LOL I could be done this week! Then on to other projects that have to be finished.
Oh, and Fiberfest in Abbotsford is coming up next week! I promise to be as good as I can be. I have no idea what I will find there, but I will take my camera and give oyu allan update anyway!