Wednesday, December 05, 2007

More contests, good Question!

Yay, another contest!
Off to Knitting Up A Storm to see what she wants this time!

She wants your scandals!! Yes indeed, what do you deny, what do you hide? Well, here are my confessions.... feel free to comment, ask a question... or share yours. Enter the contest! You have until Saturday night.
Wow, I guess it's nice to see that such a lovely hobby can have so many side effects! LOL
No one is alone!
Hmmmm, I share so many of the ones that have come before.

1. I think that my knit items are usually better than others in my family and close friends who try the same patterns. This is not always true, and many of us NEVER knit the same things. But I passed on my favorite purse pattern and have seen the results from a few other people.............. not as tight, not as sleek and not as well felted! ;)

2. If someone doesn't show proper appreciation for a knit gift, they will not receive one again. I need to have some bit of appreciation and preening! Complex or not, I do want to hear how much they love the ....... I knit them! I have an ego too, it needs to be stroked occasionally!

and just for good measure........
3. My gauge is excactly that of the ball band. I have yet to have an issue. ( WAtch that bite me in the ass...... knockin' on wood as I type) I don't know if that is a scandal, but I bet it isn't the most poular thing I have said to other knitters!! LOL

LOL, scandalous! I try not to let these feeling effect me when I am with those who have done these things.... you are the only ones who know! Why would I tell them? No need to make them feel bad, besides that is what makes them truly scandalous, that they are not the best side of me. To those few who knit with me weekly and read this blog, this has never occured to my knowledge with you.

On a personal knitting note, I will have some brand new progress pictures up on Ravelry and for here in a day or so. If you have seen my progress bar, then you know what is done and that I have added some new things! I love giving gifts, but packing so many into one month is hard. I started early too, you know that! LOL Oh well, I at least have the satisfaction of knowimt that a few are done! Have a great last two days of the week gang!
LOL ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I wish I could get the correct gauge at least 10% of the time! LOL