LOL so I got "tag-backed" by my bud Knittyknitter.
I will not be re-tagging or tagging others......
Not that it isn't a good idea, but she had it first and this can't be going around in a circle for too long! LOL
So I will give 7 NEW random facts and you can enjoy again!
Plus a bonus at the end! YAY! Like my picture of the Ibis up top..... from the Vancouver Aquarium.
1. I went to New Zeland and Australia in 1998. Had a great time, highly reccomend it, and yes I traveled alone.
2. I would love to see Japan! So many beautiful sites, and a culture that is very different from my own.
3. I like to paint in oils.
4. I try to keep my friends from drifting apart..... but sometimes I don't succeed and I wonder if it's my fault.
5. I own two nintendo game systems.
6. I really want to learn to spin my own wool.
7. My dream is to live on property in 150 Mile House, own a little rancher, a studio for my pottery and painting, have four sheep and be happy with my SO!
There you go!
And for your viewing pleasure the Bill Ried statue in front of the Vancouver Aquarium! It was a great day to go! (We went a few weeks ago) Next week I will have pictures of the Dragon Boat racing in Vancouver! My mom is in the races!