Saturday, April 02, 2011

A project update.

The time has come to knit a Christmas stocking!
Seriously.

Here is before

and this is where I am now....
Last year I knit up a stocking for my neice quickly. I decided I don't really want to be giving this stocking to my sister Christmas Eve. So, to make less stress for me, I am on my way.
What do you think? Getting a headstart on anything yourself? I have to admit that I am suprised at myself, getting a jump on things isn't always something I do. I am a procrastinator by habit, but this year I am trying to get away from that. Dicipline can be a good thing. Especially if you have a list of things that you want to get through for the year.

Two more quick things, I did some seed starting so I can get my garden begun. I need more soil in the actual physical space but, the seeds have to sprout before I need it. I have some time.

Also a girlfriend of mine got married this past weekend and my husband and I were happy to join them. A picture for you.....

Congrats!

No comments: